Returns & Warranty
Our albums are crafted by hand using only the finest materials. The quality of workmanship and materials built into our albums allow us to fully stand behind our product and offer a lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing defects.
– All returns for refund or credit due to an ordering error must be requested within 30 days upon receipt of merchandise.
– Returns must first be reported and then authorized via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If the return request is deemed valid, a Return Authorization # will be provided within one business day. Returned products should be in its original packaging, properly protected, and include the Return Authorization # you are provided with.
– Damaged products are the responsibility of the carrier and should be refused if delivered in poor condition.
– Stock products only – Products kept beyond 14 days of delivery will not be accepted for return.
– Stock products only – Products with imprinted covers cannot be returned without a manufacturing defect.
– Custom, Mix & Match or partially modified albums without a manufacturing defect or sent without a Return Authorization # will not be accepted under any circumstances.
– Returns that are determined to be caused by a manufacturing defect will receive a free UPS Return Label via email. If we cannot clearly determine the cause or reason for the return, then the book must be sent back at customer’s cost (ground shipping only), and will only be credited back the shipping amount when it is fully confirmed to be a manufacturing defect.
– All returns due to a manufacturing defect are covered under our Lifetime Guarantee.
– There are no exceptions to the above return policies.