How It Works
1. Sign up
If you’re a professional photographer, become a Pro Member today to start working with us.
Select the albums that best suit your business and clients’ needs.
Design your album using Fundy, SmartAlbums, or other design software.
Submit your files and order your albums online.
Have us ship to your studio or drop ship directly to your clients.
Deliver albums & make your clients HAPPY!
Apply for a Pro Membership
To begin working with us, you must be a professional photographer and apply for a pro membership. Please allow up to 1 business day for your application to be reviewed. Once you are approved, you will have access to pricing and will be able to begin ordering.
If you are a bride, groom, or a potential end-client interested in acquiring our products, please contact your photographer.Sign up
Selecting a Service
At Renaissance, we strive to cover all of the aspects to offering albums under one roof. Finding the right service of album is important, so please take the time to review what service works best for you.
[ Binding Service Only ]
[ Print + Bind/Assembly ]
[ Design +Print + Bind ]
This option is for those of you who already use a lab that you love, but still want to create a beautiful handmade album. Simply send us the prints from your lab with the order details, and we’ll take care of the rest.
* Available for Soho and Fine Art albums only.
- Turnaround time is approximately 1-2 weeks.
- Your prints must be trimmed to size and numbered in order on the back.
- Must include page index for us to double check the page order of the album.
Design your layouts in any design software that allows you to export high resolution JPEG files (i.e. Fundy or Smart Albums). Then login to our ProMember Site, and send us your print ready files via ROES or FTP.
* Available for Soho, Fine Art, Galleria, Essex,
Bowery, Ventura, and Roma.
We offer a print & assembly service for Ventura, Roma, and Ambiance stock albums.
For custom albums
- Turnaround time is approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Rush Service Fee = 25% of order total added upcharge.
- High Resolution JPEG image files: minimum 254 dpi, up to 15 MB per file.
- Working color space: sRGB or Adobe 1998.
- Designed, print-ready files must be submitted in the exact page size required and in correct sequence, clearly numbered. The first file should start with #1. If a cover image is required, the file must be marked “cover.”
- Images will be printed “as is.” Please double-check each file for resolution, color, and quality before submitting them. Renaissance Albums is not responsible for any print quality issues due to low-res images.
- Renaissance Albums is not responsible for color correcting and/or color matching.
- Proof prints are available upon request for first
For stock albums
- Send original image files via FTP with a Word document of order details.
- For Ambiance, use PSD templates to design and plan layout, then flatten and save them as JPEGs.
Having trouble designing your albums or simply don’t have the time to do so? Let our design team do the work for you. Send us your color corrected images with instructions on how you would like your album layouts. Once the designs are done, proof the layouts online using a link that can be shared with your clients. You are allowed two sets of changes to your original design at no additional charge.
* Available for Soho, Fine Art, Galleria, Essex, and Bowery.
- 2 rounds of unlimited changes
- Approximately 1 week turnaround for first design proofs, 2-3 days for revisions
- 2-3 weeks to create the album upon your approval
Selecting Album Type
At Renaissance, we strive to cover all of the aspects to offering albums under one roof. Finding the right style of album is important, so please take the time to review what product works best for you.
|Soho||Fine Art||Essex||Essex Plus||Bowery||Stitched Bowery||Galleria|
|Type||Flush mount||Flush mount||Flush mount||Flush mount||Press print||Press print||Flush & Mat|
|Cover Opening option||Limited||Limited|
|Deluxe Presentation Box|
|Spine Shape||Round / Flat||Round / Flat||Flat||Flat||Flat||Flat||Round / Flat|
|Ambiance||Roma||Roma Mix Match||Ventura||BE Book|
|Spreads (min-max)||5-25||5, 10, or 15||5, 10, or 15||5, 10, 15, or 20||15 or 20|
|Cover Material||All linens, silks, and non-leaters,|
Chelsea & Gramercy leathers
|Black or Brown||All linens and silks,|
Delancey & Stanton non-leaters,
|Black or Brown||Black only|
|Cover Opening option||Plain or OP1||Plain or OP1||Plain or OP1||Plain or 2″x6″ opening|
Ordering a Sample Album
Creating a sample for your studio is absolutely vital if you want to offer albums. Having a sample showcases your work while allowing your clients to see, touch, and feel the end product in person. When showing a sample, more often than not, the album will sell itself – you just need to have one. Because these sample albums are made for display/marketing purposes, they are heavily discounted to make it that much easier for you to obtain.
TIP: ordering a Material Kit (cover swatches) for your studio is also highly recommended.
Don’t know how to design albums? No worries. We offer design services to help you create beautiful layouts for you clients. If you prefer to have more control, our partners at Fundy Designer and SmartAlbums make the album design process extremely easy for you. These programs are used (and loved) by thousands of photographers worldwide. Equipped with tons of album building tools and features, we highly recommend these programs when it comes to managing your workflow and album design.