Cover imprinting lets you customize your albums and adds a personal touch for your clients. Below are the different types of
imprinting options that we offer.
Available foil colors (From left to right):
Gold, Silver, Copper, Black, Red, White,
or None (blind debossed)
Available fonts (from top to bottom):
Script, Serif, and Sans-serif
A: Center, B: Right center,
C: Bottom center, D: Bottom right
Create your own custom stamp! This option is perfect for custom monograms, crests, and studio logos! There is a one-time fee to have each new die made and free for all subsequent uses.
- 600 DPI
- Entirely black and white (white being the background)
- PDF format
- Saved exactly to the size you want the artwork to appear on your album (crop out any additional white space – No wider than 6″ and no taller than 4)
Name & Date Imprinting
Get up to 2 lines of imprinting. Font and color choices must be selected in your order. If no font or color are selected, the default selections are Sans-serif and Blind Debossing.
Only one line of text for spine imprinting is permitted. Rules will vary depending on the album due to many variables including spine thickness, number of characters, page thickness, page capacity, font, and book type. We will use our discretion for font size.
General Rules & Guidelines:
- 3 standard fonts are available, but Sans Serif (Large) is the default
- Only 1 line of imprinting permitted
- We will use our discretion for Spine Imprinting unless otherwise specified
We offer 3-letter monogram imprinting. Simply provide the initials in the order you’d like them to appear. Select between Type 1 or 2.
Important Imprinting Notes