Cover imprinting lets you customize your albums and add a personal touch for your clients.
Below are the different types of imprinting that we offer.
Available Foil Colors for all imprinting options are:
Silver, Gold, White, Black, Red, or None (blind embossed)
Name & Date Imprinting
Custom Imprinting Details
– Create your own custom stamp using any font or style
– Great for custom monograms, crests, and logos
– 600 DPI
– Entirely black and white (white being the background)
– PDF format
– Saved exactly to the size you want the artwork to appear on your album
(crop out any additional white space – no wider than 6″)
Spine Imprinting Details
Spine imprinting rules will vary with each album due to the many variables that come into play. Spine thickness, number of characters, page capacity, font, book type, and page thickness are a few examples of what needs to be considered. Below are the general guidelines to follow. Our album experts will resort to these defaults unless otherwise specified.
General Rules & Guidelines
– 3 standard fonts are available, but Sans Serif (Large) is the default
– Only 1 line of imprinting permitted
– We will use our discretion for Spine Imprinting unless otherwise specified
Type 1 Monogram
Type 2 Monogram
Title imprinting consists pre-designed stamps that we have on file for your convenience.
Here are our offerings: