New Website and More
Welcome to our brand new website! We’ve been hard at work on this project for months and are proud to finally present it to all of our existing and future customers. This new website is the first of many new and exciting changes that are on the way at Renaissance. With a renewed focus on our customers, we are putting forth great effort to improve your entire experience of working with us, while also maintaining the level of high quality albums you have come to know us by. We want you to know that we do not take the privilege of being your album supplier for granted, and plan on proving it by relentlessly pursuing our goal of being the absolute best album company we can be.
New Website Features
– More Images. An image = 1,000 words right? That’s why we want you guys to have access to a wider selection of images and to better understand our products + options.
– Lookbook Page. To further emphasize the point above, this is a page that’s dedicated to displaying different looks, styles, and options of our custom albums. In the future, this page will also feature any customer submitted images, so please feel free to contribute if you’d like. We’d love to share your images on the site and on social media as well! (email email@example.com)
– Our website is now completely Mobile / Responsive
– Easier navigation from page to page with new product drop-down menu and more built in links
– Larger & clearer cover material images (see our custom product pages)
Upcoming Improvements / Changes
– Customer Rewards/Loyalty Program loaded with easy-to-obtain benefits + discounts
– New and improved way of submitting orders
– New Pro Member Site with improved order tracking and account management
– More frequent promotions / product updates / news
– More competitive pricing / price adjustments to come
We are hard at work to make these improvements a reality sooner rather than later! We hope that you guys are as excited about them as we are. It is up to us to make it happen now, so please just bear with us while we continue to prepare for all of these changes. Thank you again for being our customers, and we hope you enjoy the new website!